Two-time ACM Award winner Kelly Clarkson will perform a tribute to host Dolly Parton on the 57th Academy of Country Music Awards. Clarkson first broke the news of her performance on today’s syndicated “The Kelly Clarkson Show.” Clarkson is a five-time ACM Award nominee and previously performed at the 2019, 2018, 2013, and 2007 shows.
The 57th Academy of Country Music Awards streams live on Prime Video, Monday, March 7 at 8 p.m. EST/7 p.m. CST/5 p.m. PST. The two-hour show, featuring more than 20 performances, will stream live without commercial interruption from Allegiant Stadium in Las Vegas.
Previously announced performers include host Dolly Parton with Kelsea Ballerini, co-hosts Gabby Barrett and Jimmie Allen, Jason Aldean, Breakthrough Artist for Amazon Music, BRELAND (“Praise The Lord”), Kane Brown (“Leave You Alone”), Luke Bryan (“Up”), Eric Church, Jordan Davis (“Buy Dirt,” feat Luke Bryan), Walker Hayes, Maren Morris, Brothers Osborne, Parmalee and Blanco Brown featuring Brooke Eden (“Just The Way”), Carly Pearce and Ashley McBryde (“Never Wanted to Be That Girl”), Thomas Rhett, Brittney Spencer, Chris Stapleton, Carrie Underwood, and Chris Young (“Raised on Country”) featuring Mitchell Tenpenny (“At the End of a Bar”).
ABOUT THE 57th ACADEMY OF COUNTRY MUSIC AWARDS:
- The 57th Academy of Country Music Awards is dedicated to honoring and showcasing the biggest names and emerging talent in country music. This year’s show promises to be a nonstop party, bringing legendary artists together with today’s favorites, and will feature exciting performances, unprecedented collaborations, surprising moments, and more, with a show so big, only a stadium can hold it. Tickets are currently on-sale at Ticketmaster.
- The show will make history as the first major awards show to livestream exclusively, streaming live on Prime Video in the U.S., Canada, Australia, New Zealand, and the UK. First held in 1966, the Academy of Country Music Awards has honored and showcased the biggest names and emerging talent in the industry and is the longest-running country music awards show in history.
- The 57th Academy of Country Music Awards is produced by MRC Live & Alternative. R.A. Clark is executive producer. Damon Whiteside is executive producer for the Academy of Country Music. For more information, log onto www.ACMcountry.com or www.ACMLiftingLives.org. Sign up for the FREE ACM A-List for ticket information and the latest news and updates in your email inbox.
- The health and safety of the artists, fans, industry, staff, and partners involved in the Academy of Country Music Awards is the number-one priority. All applicable guidelines set forth by national, state, and local health officials will be closely followed during the production, along with additional safety measures to be instated by MRC and the Academy of Country Music.
About MRC Live & Alternative
MRC Live & Alternative, a division of global entertainment company MRC, is the world’s largest producer and proprietor of televised live event entertainment programming with the Academy of Country Music Awards, American Music Awards, Billboard Music Awards, Golden Globe Awards, Dick Clark’s New Year’s Rockin’ Eve with Ryan Seacrest, and the Streamy Awards. MRC Live & Alternative owns one of the world’s most extensive and unique entertainment archive libraries with more than 60 years of award-winning shows, historic programs, specials, performances and legendary programming. For more information please visit: www.mrcentertainment.com.
About Prime Video
Prime Video offers customers a vast collection of movies, series, and sports—all available to watch on hundreds of compatible devices.
- Included with Prime Video: Watch movies, series, and sports, including Thursday Night Football. Enjoy series and films including Emmy-winner The Marvelous Mrs. Maisel, Emmy-nominated satirical superhero drama The Boys, and the smash hits Tom Clancy’s Jack Ryan, Hotel Transylvania: Transformania, The Tender Bar, Being the Ricardos, The Tomorrow War, and Coming 2 America. Prime members also get access to licensed content.
- Prime Video Channels: Prime members can add channels like discovery+, Paramount+, BET+, EPIX, Noggin, NBA League Pass, MLB.TV, STARZ, and SHOWTIME—no extra apps to download, and no cable required. Only pay for the ones you want, and cancel anytime. View the full list of channels available at amazon.com/channels.
- Rent or Buy: Enjoy new-release movies to rent or buy, entire seasons of current TV shows available to buy, and special deals just for Prime members.
- Instant access: Watch at home or on the go with your choice of hundreds of compatible devices. Stream from the web or using the Prime Video app on your smartphone, tablet, set-top box, game console, or select smart TV.
- Enhanced experiences: Make the most of every viewing with 4K Ultra HD- and High Dynamic Range (HDR)-compatible content. Go behind the scenes of your favorite movies and TV shows with exclusive X-Ray access, powered by IMDb. Save it for later with select mobile downloads for offline viewing.
Prime Video is just one of many shopping, savings, and entertainment benefits included with a Prime membership, along with fast, free shipping on millions of Prime-eligible items at Amazon.com, ultrafast grocery delivery and pickup, unlimited photo storage, exclusive deals and discounts, prescription savings, and access to ad-free music, books, and games. To sign up or start a 30-day free trial of Prime, visit: amazon.com/prime.
Media credential applications to cover the Awards in Las Vegas are available HERE.
Prime Video Social Handles:
Amazon Prime Video
The Academy of Country Music