The Texas Country Music Association announced today that they will release nomination ballots for the official Texas Country Music “Industry Awards” by or before November 1st.
The Texas Country Music Industry Awards is presented by the Texas Country Music Association and include award categories that are not represented in the annual Texas Country Music Awards.
“The Texas Country Music ‘Industry Awards’ is to recognize those that work hard alongside the artists to make an effective impact on today’s Texas music,”TCMA EXECUTIVE VICE President Richard Wilson
“There are so many moving parts to making music that the general public hears on radio or streaming outlets.TCMA EXECUTIVE VICE President Richard Wilson
These are individuals and businesses that TCMA, as the supporting organization for the Texas Country Music industry, must honor.TCMA EXECUTIVE VICE President Richard Wilson
The Texas Country Music “Industry Awards” nominations will be accepted only from Members of the Texas Country Music Association.
Anyone who is an active Member of TCMA will be invited to place nominations.
If you are not a TCMA Member and would like to participate in the nomination and voting process, you can join at www.texascountrymusic.org and then place your nominations.
Nominees and winners do not have to be members of the Texas Country Music Association.
The nomination round begins Wednesday, November 1, 2023 and will conclude Friday, December 15, 2023.
The top 5 finalists in each award category will be announced by Tuesday January 2, 2024, at which time final round Voting begins, and will conclude on February 16, 2024.
Winners in each category will be announced at the 2024 Texas Country Music Summit and Industry Awards in late Spring, 2024 at a location to be announced later.
Tickets will be limited and will be made available when details are confirmed.
THE 27 TEXAS COUNTRY MUSIC INDUSTRY AWARD CATEGORIES INCLUDE:
- Artist Manager of the Year
- Lighting Engineer of the Year (Venue, Company or Touring)
- Tour Manager of the Year
- Radio Promoter of the Year
- Publicist of the Year
- Social Media Manager of the Year
- Recording Studio of the Year
- Record Producer of the Year
- Booking Agent of the Year
- Music Video of the Year
- Videographer of the Year
- Photographer of the Year
- Radio Station Community Event of the Year
- Radio Program Director of the Year
- Radio Broadcast Team or Personality of the Year
- Syndicated Radio Show of the Year
- Podcast of the Year
- Live Sound Engineer of the Year (Venue, Company or Touring)
- Live Music Venue Marketing Manager of the Year
- Music Festival of the Year
- Charitable Music Event of the Year
- Digital or Print Media Outlet of the Year
- Best Band Merchandise of the Year
- Best Album or Single Cover Graphics of the Year
- Digital Distribution Platform of the Year
- Music School of the Year
- Texas Country Music Industry Professional of the Year
According to Linda Wilson, President of the Texas Country Music Association, the Texas Country Music Summit and Texas Country Music Industry Awards’ inaugural year in 2023 was a huge success.
The Texas Country Music Summit is much different than any other type of music conference.
It is designed to be educational and informative with our primary focus on listening to the needs of those in the industry.
We will be bringing in industry professionals who are Texas Country Music industry stakeholders to provide expertise, direction and possible solutions.
“And, of course, the Texas Country Music Industry Awards presentation is unique to TCMA.”LINDA WILSON
More details about the Texas Country Music Summit and Texas Country Music “Industry Awards” presentation will be available at a later date.
For more information on the Texas Country Music Association