CULVER CITY, California—March 4, 2022—Prime Video, the Academy of Country Music, and MRC announced today that four-time ACM Award-winning group Lady A is set to perform live at the 57th Academy of Country Music Awards on Prime Video, Monday, March 7 at 8 p.m. EST/ 7 p.m. CST/5 p.m. PST.
The two-hour show will be hosted by icon Dolly Parton and co-hosted by reigning ACM New Female Artist of the Year Gabby Barrett and reigning ACM New Male Artist of the Year Jimmie Allen. Allen will be making the debut performance of his new single “Down Home” and Barrett will be performing “I Hope You Dance,” a reprise of her standout American Idol performance from 2018, which received rave reviews from the judges. They will join together on the promenade stage where Allen will perform “Viva Las Vegas” and Barrett will perform “Let’s Go to Vegas.” Two-time ACM Award-winner Kelly Clarkson will perform the Dolly Parton-penned classic “I Will Always Love You” as a tribute to the show’s host, marking her fifth performance on the ACM Awards.
Artists Parker McCollum and Lainey Wilson have been crowned this year’s New Male and New Female Artist of the Year, respectively. Each will also perform at this year’s ceremony, adding their original styles to country music’s party of the year. McCollum has been named an “Artist to Watch” by Billboard, HITS magazine, Rolling Stone, CMT, Opry NextStage, SiriusXM, RIAA, and more. He released his major label debut album, Gold Chain Cowboy, last year, expanding on the success of his widely praised Hollywood Gold EP, which became the top-selling debut country EP of 2020.
Wilson is also nominated for ACM Song of the Year for her first No. 1 smash hit, “Things a Man Oughta Know,” off her critically acclaimed label debut album Sayin’ What I’m Thinkin’ (which landed on nearly every “best of list”). She was named Billboard’s “Top New Country Artist of 2021” as well as MusicRow’s Discovery Artist of the Year 2021 as she continues to win over legions of fans with her signature “bell bottom country” sound and aesthetic, which blends traditional country with a modern-yet-retro flare.
As previously announced, additional confirmed performers include Dolly Parton with Kelsea Ballerini, Jason Aldean, Breakthrough Artist for Amazon Music, BRELAND featuring Thomas Rhett (“Praise The Lord”), Kane Brown (“Leave You Alone”), Luke Bryan (“Up”), Eric Church, Jordan Davis (“Buy Dirt,” feat. Luke Bryan), Walker Hayes (“AA” and “Fancy Like”), Maren Morris (“Circles Around This Town”), Brothers Osborne (“Skeletons”) and Brittney Spencer (“These Boots Are Made for Walkin’”), Parmalee and Blanco Brown featuring Brooke Eden (“Just the Way”), Carly Pearce and Ashley McBryde (“Never Wanted to Be That Girl”), Thomas Rhett (“Slow Down Summer”), Chris Stapleton, Carrie Underwood, and Chris Young (“Raised on Country”) featuring Mitchell Tenpenny (“At the End of a Bar”).
The Academy of Country Music has also confirmed an illustrious group of presenters rounding out the star-studded lineup set to take the stage. Presenters include Alan Ritchson (actor, Reacher), Derek Carr (quarterback, Las Vegas Raiders), Guy Torry (comedian, Phat Tuesdays), James Patterson (author, Run Rose Run), Jason Aldean (singer, “Dirt Road Anthem”), Kelsey Asbille (actor, Yellowstone), Luke Grimes (actor, Yellowstone), Mickey Guyton (singer, “Black Like Me”), and Tom Pelphrey (actor, Outer Range).
Two-time ACM Award winner Tenille Townes has been confirmed to perform on the Official ACM Awards Red Carpet Show, which will stream Monday, March 7, on Prime Video from 7–8 p.m. EST/4–5 p.m. PST. Hosted by Elaina Smith, Kristin Cavallari, Priscilla Block, and Zuri Hall, the party before the party will give fans VIP access to all the excitement from the red carpet, including the night’s biggest fashion trends, a look behind the scenes, and a special performance from previously announced duo Kat & Alex.
Sponsors of the ACM Awards include 1000 Stories Wine, Aristocrat Gaming, Canteen Spirits, Molson Coors, Las Vegas Convention and Visitors Authority, Security Benefit, and Wynn Las Vegas.
ABOUT THE 57th ACADEMY OF COUNTRY MUSIC AWARDS:
- The 57th Academy of Country Music Awards is dedicated to honoring and showcasing the biggest names and emerging talent in country music. This year’s show promises to be a nonstop party, bringing legendary artists together with today’s favorites, and will feature exciting performances, unprecedented collaborations, surprising moments, and more, with a show so big, only a stadium can hold it. Tickets are currently on-sale at Ticketmaster.
- The show will make history as the first major awards show to livestream exclusively, streaming live on Prime Video in the U.S., Canada, Australia, New Zealand, and the UK. First held in 1966, the Academy of Country Music Awards has honored and showcased the biggest names and emerging talent in the industry and is the longest-running country music awards show in history.
- The 57th Academy of Country Music Awards is produced by MRC Live & Alternative. R.A. Clark is executive producer. Damon Whiteside is executive producer for the Academy of Country Music. For more information, log onto www.ACMcountry.com orwww.ACMLiftingLives.org. Sign up for the FREE ACM A-List for ticket information and the latest news and updates in your email inbox.
- The health and safety of the artists, fans, industry, staff, and partners involved in the Academy of Country Music Awards is the number-one priority. All applicable guidelines set forth by national, state, and local health officials will be closely followed during the production, along with additional safety measures to be instated by MRC and the Academy of Country Music.
ABOUT MRC LIVE & ALTERNATIVE
MRC Live & Alternative, a division of global entertainment company MRC, is the world’s largest producer and proprietor of televised live event entertainment programming with the “Academy of Country Music Awards,” “American Music Awards,” “Billboard Music Awards,” “Golden Globe Awards,” “Dick Clark’s New Year’s Rockin’ Eve with Ryan Seacrest,” “So You Think You Can Dance,” and the “Streamy Awards.” MRC Live & Alternative owns one of the world’s most extensive and unique entertainment archive libraries with more than 60 years of award-winning shows, historic programs, specials, performances and legendary programming. For more information please visit: www.mrcentertainment.com.
ABOUT PRIME VIDEO
Prime Video offers customers a vast collection of movies, series, and sports—all available to watch on hundreds of compatible devices.
- Included with Prime Video: Watch movies, series, and sports, including Thursday Night Football. Enjoy series and films including Emmy-winner The Marvelous Mrs. Maisel, Emmy-nominated satirical superhero drama The Boys, and the smash hits Tom Clancy’s Jack Ryan, Hotel Transylvania: Transformania, The Tender Bar, Being the Ricardos, The Tomorrow War, and Coming 2 America. Prime members also get access to licensed content.
- Prime Video Channels: Prime members can add channels like discovery+, Paramount+, BET+, EPIX, Noggin, NBA League Pass, MLB.TV, STARZ, and SHOWTIME—no extra apps to download, and no cable required. Only pay for the ones you want, and cancel anytime. View the full list of channels available at amazon.com/channels.
- Rent or Buy: Enjoy new-release movies to rent or buy, entire seasons of current TV shows available to buy, and special deals just for Prime members.
- Instant access: Watch at home or on the go with your choice of hundreds of compatible devices. Stream from the web or using the Prime Video app on your smartphone, tablet, set-top box, game console, or select smart TV.
- Enhanced experiences: Make the most of every viewing with 4K Ultra HD- and High Dynamic Range (HDR)-compatible content. Go behind the scenes of your favorite movies and TV shows with exclusive X-Ray access, powered by IMDb. Save it for later with select mobile downloads for offline viewing.
Prime Video is just one of many shopping, savings, and entertainment benefits included with a Prime membership, along with fast, free shipping on millions of Prime-eligible items at Amazon.com, ultrafast grocery delivery and pickup, unlimited photo storage, exclusive deals and discounts, prescription savings, and access to ad-free music, books, and games. To sign up or start a 30-day free trial of Prime, visit: amazon.com/prime.
Prime Video Social Handles:
Amazon Prime Video
The Academy of Country Music